CERF+ Responds to COVID-19
Read the article
CERF+ COVID-19 Survey
What Can You Do to Protect Yourself?
- Wash hands frequently.
- Keep one to three feet away from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth and nose into your bent elbow if you cough or sneeze.
- If you have a fever, seek medical care early.
- Clean surfaces frequently and regularly.
- Stock up on non-perishable foods and medicines.
- Consider purchasing a mask, gloves, and cleaning supplies.
- Stay informed of the latest developments. and follow advice from your health care provider.
- UCLA has published very helpful advice for protecting your physical and mental health.
What Can You Do to Protect Your Career?
What Can You Do to Protect Your Organization?